CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...

We recently moved into our new home and I can't wait to decorate for the holidays! I love my artificial tree for the formal living room, but I think this year instead of using my daughter's mini artificial tree, we will buy a real tree for the playroom. I love the smell of a real tree and the potpourri and spray replicas they have out there just can't replace the real thing. I remember the smell of Christmas trees when I was a little girl and it just felt and smelled like Christmas; my daughter is 4 and has never had a real tree. We are definitely due.

 Courtesy of Bhg.com

Village Themed Tree Courtesy of MarthaStewart.comd
I have fallen in love with this idea. I think I just might have to put my Cricut to use and create a village themed tree for my home.
Photo Courtesy MarthaStewart.com
 
Something for everyone!!! A rose tree is perfect for the shabby chic home and lovers.
 
Photo Courtesy MarthaStewart.com

Spending Christmas by the seaside? Perfect tree to go with any nautical or seaside theme.


0 comments:

Post a Comment